Lady Hardinge Medical College
This is a collection of articles archived for the excellence of their content.
The foundation stone of Lady Hardinge Medical College was laid by Lady Hardinge on March 17, 1914. Since 1950, the college has been affiliated to University of Delhi. In view of considerable demand for post-graduate students, post-graduate courses were started in 1954 in affiliation with Punjab University and later on with University of Delhi in 1956. To start with only female post-graduate students were admitted, but since 1970 both males and female students are being enrolled for various post-graduate courses.